Thruuu is an Awesome Google SERP Analyzer.
It will help you improve your SEO and create better content to rank first on the search.
Take 5 minutes to understand:
- What is a SERP Analyzer
- Why SERP Analysis is important for your SEO
- How thruuu works and can help you rank better on Google
What is a SERP Analyzer
A SERP Analyser is a tool browsing Search Engines to extract data and analyze information about the result page.
Different kinds of data are extracted from the Search Engine Result Page:
- On-SERP Data: The data visible on the search engine page, such as the page titles, descriptions, page ranking and any other rich features displayed by the search engine (map, knowledge graph, people also ask)
- On-Page Data: The data directly accessible from a page, such as a title, headings structure, word count, body content, and other meta information.
With thruuu, you get both data On-SERP and On-Page, and on top of this, you get fantastic insights and statistics about the SERP, such as the longest content, the most important topics, and the most important common questions.
A SERP Analyzer such as thruuu lets you build an excellent content strategy based on an SEO practice called SERP Analysis.
SERP Analysis is a key activity for SEO and content writers and should not be neglected.
By analyzing search engines and the top-ranking pages, you will:
- Understand what your audience is looking for when typing a keyword, also called search intent;
- Create content brief faster and shape your article in the right way;
- Figure out the best way to put your content at the top of Google by skimming at competitors’ content
Get Google Data in one click and start analyzing the SERP
Thruuu is a SERP Analyzer tool focused on Google Search. It will scrape any Google SERPs with a simple click.
To get started, you need to enter your main keyword, select the Google search engine of your choice, the location if you do local SEO, the language, the number of results to analyze and the device.
Indeed, with thruuu, you can analyze the desktop version of the SERP or the mobile version.
If you are a technical SEO, you can also tick the performance option and get information about Page Speed and Core Web Vital metrics for all the 100 pages displayed on a Google SERP.
Once you are set up, hit the “Scrape the SERP” button and wait 30 seconds to get a ton of information from the SERP.
Run your first SERP analysis with thruuu
Once thruuu has extracted all information, you get access to a lot of information.
The interface is very user friendly, and several tabs will display the main information from the SERP:
- Result: This tab displays the SERP with additional tags to indicate key metrics such as the longest, shortest content. You can also get a table view of the SERP to get an overview of the main data in one sight.
- Topic: This view highlights the most common topics covered by the pages on the SERP. You will get the most frequent terms and keywords used by the top-ranking pages.
- Outline: You get a complete overview of the organic page headings structure under the outline tab. On top of this, a content outline is automatically generated for you.
- Title: The Title tab lists all the titles displayed on the SERP and shows you if Google has rewritten them.
- Heading 1: This tab lists all the first headings found on pages and indicates the keywords used.
- Description: Like the Title tab, it lists the descriptions displayed on Google Search. You can compare the meta description found on the pages and see when Google rewrites descriptions.
- Questions: This tab offers a lot of information and extracts all the questions found On-SERP and On-Page. You will get data from the box “People Also Ask”, also the most common questions found On-Page in the headings and the metadata FAQ Schema.
- Related Search: This tab list the related search found on the SERP.
- Sources and Links: The important sources used by the websites on the SERP are listed here. You can use this to understand how the other articles link to references.
- Performance: If you tick the performance box, you will get an additional tab displaying pages speed and Core Web Vital metrics for every page.
In the video below, you will understand the main features of thruuu and how to navigate the tool.
In the end, you will be able to run your first SERP analysis.
Become a better SEO and Copywriter by leveraging Google SERP Data
With thruuu, you get access to many data about Google SERP.
It will be too long to list everything here. But you can download all Google Search data in Excel and start exploring them.
If you want to start working with thruuu, follow the crash courses and look at the following videos.
They are made to help you understand the tool and become a master at SERP Analysis.
- Introduction to SERP Analysis (How thruuu works)
- Your First SERP Analysis (thruuu product tour)
- SERP Insights and Page Structure
- Topics and Most Frequent Terms (on the SERP)
- Titles, Descriptions and Outlines
- Most Common Questions (On the SERP)
- Sources and Most Cited Websites (on the SERP)
- Performance and Core Web Vitals
Get started with thruuu and analyze the SERP
With thruuu, you will save a lot of time analyzing the SERP and get better SEO results by crafting the perfect content.
Don’t miss this opportunity.